AIRCRAFT RECOVERY CUSHION
Pronal Aircraft Recovery Cushions (PARC), are made of high strength fabric coated with nitrile rubber & hot vulcanized, without the use of seams or glue.The system consists of various inflatable and independent compartments able to lift disabled aircrafts without causing collateral damage.
The standard range includes cushions with lifting capacities from 5 to 60 tons, insuring recovery from small aircraft to new large aircraft. Our cushions are manufactured in accordance with the Aircraft Recovery Manual provided by the aircraft manufacturers.
PRONAL is the only manufacturer that utilizes the BASE concept, which allows increased lifting height in a rapid, safe and efficient manner.
PRONAL is also able to provide a wide range of equipment for the recovery of disabled aircraft: tethering equipment, sling kits, etc.
- Bursting point : 6 bar (84PSI) (2bar for cold vulcanized bags)
- Eight individual compartments on the top, individually inflatable, for matching with dihedral
- Drop threads in the cushion fabric give a flat surface that ensure stability
- Top and Bottom parts are manufactured with diamond indentations, preventing from sliding
- Kerosene, hydraulics, skydrol, UV, Ozone, mud and water
- EASY POSITIONING
- Black bottom and red top surface
- Black centering cross